Quotables
"Do, or do not. There is no try."
"It's hard to explain something that doesnt exist to minds that are not ready to accept it"
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"
"Those who know the least know it the loudest"
"A little revolution every day is indeed a good thing. Never let the machine run perfectly, for authority must always be reminded that their power is on loan"
"Life is like a sewer. What you get out of it depends on what you put into it."
"Nothing is obsolete until it's unusable"
“You cannot play God then wash your hands of the things that you’ve created. Sooner or later, the day comes when you can’t hide from the things that you’ve done anymore.”
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Here's a different thing to do

As far as writing goes, creativity is not my strong point. It is a real task for me to sit down and type what I feel. Is it ADD? Am I out of practice? Am I just lazy? I don't know or maybe I am just now willing to admit what the real reason(s?) are.
Anyways, I just came up with a neat idea...take requests! In essence, what the reader (you) would do is leave a request for a particular subject within the comments area of this journal entry (or any other entry that specifically solicits requests). I of course reserve the right not to accept any requests, but the challenge would be to not turn any down and force myself to write.

So, any requests?

By the way, I am abandoning using tags with my entries. It's too much of a chore to tag. I wish there was a way that the software could pick out the keywords for me and then tag the entries

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You request for requests of a writing topic, I think you should write about "your left big toe!" yes that is right Your Left big toe no typo here but I will let you expand the topic if you like to the whole foot and you could even go on to explore the idea of foot in mouth syndrome or tinea.
CJ