Quotables
"Do, or do not. There is no try."
"It's hard to explain something that doesnt exist to minds that are not ready to accept it"
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"
"Those who know the least know it the loudest"
"A little revolution every day is indeed a good thing. Never let the machine run perfectly, for authority must always be reminded that their power is on loan"
"Life is like a sewer. What you get out of it depends on what you put into it."
"Nothing is obsolete until it's unusable"
“You cannot play God then wash your hands of the things that you’ve created. Sooner or later, the day comes when you can’t hide from the things that you’ve done anymore.”
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Everything is [mostly] back to normal

I hope I don't jinx myself when I say that every thing is mostly back to normal. My illness is waning and there is only a residual occasional cough left to remind me that I am still not 100%. On another note I got so fed up with trying to use my cell phone as an mp3 player (with $ spend on a memory card that refused to work properly, $ spent on a 2.5mm to 3.5mm headphones adapter that was ill designed, $ spend on the headphones themselves which aren't needed now and $ spent on a memory card reader for my PC so that I could move music to and from the card. BAH! I have instead elected to get a "real" mp3 player from Apple (this "real" mp3 player being a refurbished 30GB iPod that can do the video playback as well. At least when I go on trips I can have the iPod for video as well as music and audiobooks, instead of lugging the laptop around in the car and airplanes. Being refurbished means that I save about $60 over buying new.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Paul,
I think you should show the world some of your better photos, show them how you see the world!
CJ